Transferring from a U.S. or International College/University
The following application instructions will help you successfully complete the application process as a transfer student. Please note that admission and scholarship consideration will not be given until all of your application materials are received.
March 15 - Priority Deadline for Fall Semester admission
June 15 - Regular Decision Deadline for Fall Semester admission
October 1 - Deadline for Spring Semester admission
Admission Requirements for transfer students:
- Completion of freshman English (college level) with a grade of "C" or better
- Completion of a college level math course required, but for admission purposes, we will require successful completion of intermediate algebra as it is the prerequisite for all college level math courses. No credit will be given for intermediate algebra as it is not a transferable course. College level math courses include statistics, college algebra, finite math, pre-calculus, calculus, etc.
- Completion of 30 transferable units (if you have less than 30 units, your final high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores will also be used in the admission decision)
- A minimum 2.75 transferable GPA
Note: If you are transferring from an international school:
- Submit official score report from one of the following English proficiency tests: CLU requires minimum scores for each of the following:
- TOEFL: 213 on the computer-based test, 550 on the paper-based test, 79 on the internet-based test
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearsons (PTE): 58