Democracy in action.
Political Science students analyze the structures, processes, and outcomes of governmental decisions, and are prepared for responsible roles in the political, economic, and business life of the nation—wherever their careers may lead.
Typically, graduates pursue careers in teaching, public administration, law, or politics, but they're also found working in foreign service, urban planning, and political analysis organizations.
International Relations, Law and Public Policy
Students are offered opportunities to study abroad at Oxford and other notable programs, engage in community development and service projects, and intern in public policy and non-profit agencies in Washington, DC and throughout Los Angeles and Ventura Counties.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Loyola Law School
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Whittier School of Law
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona
- Western School of Law
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Emory Law School
- Arc Ventura County
- California Community Foundation
- County of Ventura
- Foundation for Sustainable Development
- Getty Research Institute
- LaVerne University
- Masry & Vititue Law Office
- Reagan Presidential Library & Museum
- Campaign Organizer
- Communications Director
- Business Consultant
- Case Consultant
- Field Representative
- Legislative Analyst
- Political Researcher