Want to skip the waiting game and start planning your future now? Cal Lutheran offers transfer students a unique opportunity to apply and receive their admission decision at our On-The-Spot admission events. Event attendees will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a Cal Lutheran admission counselor who will conduct a brief interview, review their application materials and render a decision during the appointment. And, we'll waive your application fee!
If you have already submitted your application to Cal Lutheran, you will have your decision prior to this event.
June 27, 2014
For Transfer Students Only
Hosted at the Cal Lutheran Office of Undergraduate Admission
Eligibility to participate in On-The-Spot admission includes:
- Event registration (free)
- Transcripts – Students must bring a copy of transcripts from all colleges attended
- Completed Application - You have two options:
- Complete and submit the Common Application prior to the event (strongly suggested); OR
- Complete the Common Application at the event. Students who choose this option must bring a 250-650 word statement to include in the required writing section of the Common Application. The essay should address your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve. You will have access to a computer if you want to use an electronic copy of your essay to copy/paste into the Common Application. Please plan your time accordingly as it can take 45 – 90 minutes to complete the Common Application.
Cal Lutheran's transfer requirements include:
- 30 transferable units
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completion of freshman English with a C or better
- Successful completion of college level math (or a minimum of Intermediate Algebra)
Questions? Contact Linh Nguyen at email@example.com or at (805) 493-3143.