Student Counseling Services (SCS) at CLU helps students to realize their academic and personal goals. Meeting with a counselor can help students clarify issues, explore options, and cope more effectively.
Take a tour of our center
- Emergencies: visit us during our open hours.
- Non-emergencies: call (805) 493-3SCS(727) or walk-in.
First appointment procedure:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Our services coordinator will greet you and assist you to check-in.
Click Here to see how Student Counseling Services can help with:
- Personal Development
- Stress Management
- Identity Concerns
- Relationship Concerns
- Family Problems
- Sexual Assault
- Eating Disorders
- Conflict Resolution
- Academic Problems
- Career Concerns
- Problems with Intimacy
- Concerns with Alcohol/Drug Use
What's Happening at SCS...