For students presently studying abroad... 

Are you experiencing distress and would you like to talk with someone about it?  Remember that you can contact the site director or the international office serving you in your placement for assistance.  If you would prefer to talk with someone not connected to your program, you can try any of the resources listed,below.  If you would like additional resources, you can email Dr. Alan Goodwin, the Director of Student Counseling Services at CLU, for additional resources, but not for immediate help (

International Crisis Hotlines and Counseling Services:

Befrienders Worldwide <>
Some helplines available in English

U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide <>
The embassy can provide referrals to English-
speaking physicians and mental health professionals

Samaritans <>
Crisis hotlines for the U.K. and Republic of Ireland

Lifeline International <>
Some helplines available in English

International Federation of Telephone Emergency Services <>
Crisis services in the local language

ULifeLine <>

The Jed Foundation <>


Feedback Form