Blackboard Resources for Faculty
- In addition to the handouts listed below, within your MyCLU portal in the Community section titled "Blackboard Resources for Faculty" are more handouts and videos.
- Course Copy - To transfer material from one course to another, make sure you are listed as Instructor in both sections. Each class will need to be active in the Blackboard course view. If a class is not currently listed, use the Import/Export features.
- Export/Save a Course - Use the export feature to save content from a course for use in future class semesters.
- Import a Course - Use the Import feature to take content from a course previously saved in a .zip file and upload into an active class.
- Reorder your Blackboard Course List
- Download Class List
- Basics - Uploading a syllabus or other file, Creating folders, Linking to websites
- Getting Started with the Course Environment
- Creating and Managing Assignments
- Create an Assignment using Turnitin Plagerism Checking
- Instructor Submitting an Assignment to Turnitin
- View an Originality Report in Turnitin
Assessment: Tests, Quizzes, and Surveys
- Getting Started with Groups
- View and Organize Discussion Board Content
- CafeScribe - Digital textbook platform