Why should I choose CLU?
- NCATE accredited programs
- Small classes
- Individual attention
- Convenient locations
- Cutting edge technology
- Highly qualified professors
- Concurrent credential & Masters degree programs
What is the admissions process?
See Admissions Requirements
Is there financial aid available?
- Financial aid is available for individual programs including: federal subsidized loans, Stafford loans, APLE (Assumption Program of Loans for Education) and graduate assistantships
- To apply for financial aid you must complete:
- FAFSA form (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Graduate Application for Financial Aid.
- Please note that Financial Aid will not be processed until you are fully admitted into graduate or credential program
What does NCATE accreditation mean for my degree/credential?
- Degrees and Credentials from institutions with NCATE accreditation are recognized as having met national criteria for quality programs. Degrees and Credentials are more easily transported to other states.