Nelson Room Entry
Terrace construction in front of the Nelson Meeting & Banquet Room includes a patio and both fixed and sliding canopies. An aluminum site screen structure hides equipment to the east, and all new landscaping will present a more pleasing and attractive entry into the Nelson Room.
- Construction start date: January 29, 2006
- Expected completion date: April 28, 2006
- Project Manager: Tony Adragna
- Gross square footage: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Designed by: Amadour-Whittle Architects, Ed Grip Landscape Architects
- Construction By: American Building Contractors
- Project Status: Completed
Other Pictures (Click to Enlarge)5/10/06