North Campus Grading and Infrastructure
The initial work consisted of site rough grading and utilities installation (water, sewer, storm drain, electric). Once the initial work was completed, work began on the Sports and Fitness Center. Paving for the parking and drive areas was phased. This site work was expected to take about 7 to 8 months, depending on the weather.
- Construction By: HMH Construction
- Architect: Jensen Design & Survey, Inc.
- Construction Cost: $18 M
- Project Manager: Valerie Crooks
- Gross square footage: 28 acres
- Construction start date: November 22, 2004
- Interim completion date: Fall 2005
- Project Status: Completed
Pictures (Click to Enlarge)8/04/2005 5/04/2005 4/20/2005 3/7/2005 2/14/2005 12/8/2004