David W Church, MBA
Adjunct Faculty Member
I have an extensive background in project management, consulting and managing client relationships. I am currently employed at Bank of America as a "Senior Vice President, Business Solutions - Technology." I have worked at Bank of America / Countrywide for approaching 10 years in various project management and analysis roles. This includes a significant amount of time supporting the Institutional Mortgage Services division from a Service Delivery and Process Design perspective. Before I joined Bank of America, I worked in "Big 5" consulting firms - Arthur Andersen, KPMG Consulting and BearingPoint.
In terms of my teaching experience, I teach Undergraduate and MBA business courses currently at Cal Lutheran University, National University, DeVry University and Cal State University - Channel Islands (Camarillo).
- MBA from the University of California, Los Angeles - Anderson School of Management. Global Access Program (GAP) and Easton Leadership Fellow.
- BS in Business Administration (Information Systems emphasis) from the University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business.
- Certified as a "Project Management Professional" (PMP) from the Project Management Institute.
- Senior Vice President, Business Solutions - Bank of America (2004 - 2014)
- Business Consulting - BearingPoint, KPMG Consulting and Arthur Andersen (2001 - 2004)
- Speaker - UCLA Anderson's BIT "Service Industrialization and the Global Information Economy" conference (July 29, 2011)