Cary Dritz, Ed.D.
Coordinator, Woodland Hills M.A. in Educational Leadership
Dr. Cary Dritz is the Program Director for the Graduate School of Education's Educational Leadership Program at Cal Lutheran's Woodland Hills Center. With over 38 years of experience working in school districts, Dr. Dritz has extensive expertise of all programs in the public educational system. He is recognized for bringing the tenets of Servant Leadership to organizations and supporting transformation processes to address the demands of educational reform and improved student achievement. Dr. Dritz is a strong leader, innovative thinker and creative problem solver whose mission is dedicated to improving teaching and learning and eliminating the achievement gap.
- Ed.D., Curriculum & Instruction , Brigham Young University
- M.S., School Leadership & Administration, California Lutheran University
- M.A., Counseling & Guidance, California Lutheran University
- National Science Foundation Science/Math Teaching Fellowship, California State University, Fullerton
- B.A., Biology & Geography, University of California, Los Angeles
- Administrative Services Credential - Life
- Pupil Personnel and Guidance Credential - Life
- Standard Secondary Credential, Majors in Biology and Social Studies with Minor in Math - Life
- Organizational Development and Change Process
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Servant Leadership
- Human Resources Administration