Janice L. Tucker, Ed.D
Associate Professor of Educational Leadership
Dr. Tucker teaches courses in the doctoral programs in Educational Leadership with a focus on educational policy, organizational change and leadership in the K-12 system.
She brings experience as a classroom teacher and administrator in K-12 schools, as a curriculum consultant in elementary education and eight years in senior administration at the district level as assistant superintendent of Elementary Education and the Assistant Director of Programs (K-12).
Dr. Tucker has taught at both Mount Saint Vincent University and Indiana University and along with teaching and advising graduate students at CLU, coordinates the Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential Program. She regularly presents papers at national and international conferences.
- Ed. D., Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Doctoral Studies, University of South Australia
- Master of Arts in Education, Mount Saint Vincent University
- Bachelor of Arts, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Dr. Tucker‘s research interests are in educational policy, organizational change and reform in education on a national and international level. Her recent articles focus on educational reform and the impact of these policies on district administrators.