When you give to the CLU Annual Fund, you join a proud tradition of donors committed to bringing the very best to Cal Lutheran.
Giving circles and societies feature a variety of benefits based on your contribution level for the current fiscal year, which runs from June 1 through May 31. Memberships are renewable each fiscal year.
If your corporation matches your gift, it will count toward membership at a higher level.
Through an unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more, you can join the prestigious Fellows Program. As a Fellow, you will be invited to exclusive academic, athletic, cultural, and social events throughout the year where you will meet faculty, students, and other members of the Fellows Program.
Learn more about our giving levels and benefits:
CLU Annual Fund Circle Members
- Founders Circle $1,000 to $1,958
- 1959 Giving Society $1,959 to $2,499
- Purple and Gold Circle $2,500 to $4,999
- President's Circle $5,000 to $9,999
- Regents Circle $10,000 or more
Oak Tree Society
- Oak Tree Society Giving for 3+ consecutive years