Faculty Position (exempt)
Application ProcedureIf you are interested in applying at California Lutheran University as an adjunct, please email your cv and cover letter to Academic Affairs at email@example.com. Please make sure that the following is included in your cv:
• A specific listing of courses previously taught
• Beginning with the most recent activities, a chronological listing of teaching experience, including the name and location of the institution, title or academic rank, full-or part-time employment, and inclusive dates of employment
• Publications, honors, awards, and memberships in professional organizations
• Any other qualifying experience, whether paid or voluntary, or other information you wish to have considered
• The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three people not related to you whom we may contact for an evaluation of your professional abilities (Additional names may be requested of finalists.) Please be aware that this is only to be included in the adjunct pool and not a guarantee of a position.
California Lutheran University is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process can be provided to individuals with qualifying disabilities. Please contact the Human Resources Department for further information or to request an accommodation.