About Information Systems and Services
The Telecom office is located in Alumni Hall. For support please call the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698.
Description of Services
ISS Telecommunications serves the needs of CLU faculty, staff, and students, providing a full range of communications services.
- Provisioning of local and long distance telephone service for on-campus offices and residential halls
- Provisioning of data services cabling, including wired ports and wireless access in the residence halls and other CLU buildings
- Voice mail service
- Teleconferencing services
- Assistance with billing questions
- Pay phones
- Repair services for phone lines and university owned phone sets
- Assistance with planning and implementing departmental phone and voice mail solutions, telecommunications wiring projects
- Management of installation, moves, and changes to phone and data communication lines and equipment