Endnote X6 Licensing Agreement & CLU Policy
EndNote provides CLU with a license to use the software on our campus and to allow copies to be installed on designated faculty, staff and student computers. To enable optimal support for CLU users, ISS provides one copy of the software to faculty, staff, and graduate students with the following provisions:
- EndNote must be used for CLU-related business, graduate work pursued at CLU and/or publishing activities related to CLU employment or CLU graduate studies.
- One copy can be installed on a personal laptop for puposes outlined above.
- EndNote will be installed by an ISS technician. Disks containing the software or links to downloading the software will not be distributed to end users.
- EndNote software users are prohibited from distributing the software to anyone else.
- All users are required to sign a User Agreement Form upon installation stating that faculty, staff and graduate students separating or graduating from CLU will have the EndNote software removed from their personal computer by an ISS technician.
ISS will provide support to users in the following ways:
- Periodic workshops and classroom instruction in using EndNote will be provided during the academic year and during summer terms.
- Individual assistance will be provided by an information specialist by phone, e-mail or in-person with an appointment.
- User guides and tip sheets will be provided.
- Links to training tutorials are provided on the EndNote Web site.
Installation of EndNote X6 Software
Contact the ISS Help Desk to make an appointment to have the software installed on your laptop. An appointment is required as technicians are not available on a drop in basis. Direct telephone number: 805-493-3698; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring a signed User Agreement Form to the installation appointment.
For further assistance, contact:
- Henri Mondschein, Ed.D.
Tel: 805-493-3012 / email: email@example.com