Microsoft Work at Home Program
(Faculty & Staff Only)
As a benefit of working at CLU and in partnership with the AICCU, you may purchase your very own copies of Microsoft Office software or Microsoft Windows upgrades for pennies—well, maybe a few dollars. The new Microsoft Work at Home (WAH) program is one of the best bargains around, and participating through this offer will assure that you have a “legal” copy of the software. In collaboration with the Microsoft Work at Home (WAH) program, current CLU faculty, staff, and administrators may acquire copies of Microsoft products for use on home computers. The Office software is available for both Windows PC and Macintosh platforms.
To access the Microsoft WAH website, now offered through a partnership with the AICCU and JourneyEd, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.journeyed.com/AICCU
2. Select California Lutheran University from the "Select a School" drop down.
3. Select the software titles you wish to order, then click “add to cart”.
4. You must login or create a login using an @callutheran.edu email address to purchase (additional verification will not be needed).
5. Log in as a new user or existing user; follow the prompts to complete the order. The $9.95 price is for electronic download with 30 days to download;there is an option on the site to purchase a DVD copy for an additional $14.95. You will receive two emails within minutes of your purchase with order confirmation and download instructions.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (PC) suite includes Outlook, Publisher, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, OneNote, SharePoint Workspace, and InfoPath.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011.
- Microsoft Rule - You may use this software only while you remain employed by your current employer and while your license has active Software Assurance coverage.
Other software titles including Windows Upgrades, Adobe products and Endnote may also be purchased at an educational discount by visiting http://www.journeyed.com/AICCU.