Microsoft Home Use Program
(Faculty & Staff Only)
Purchase your own copies of Microsoft Office software for pennies—well, maybe a few dollars. The Home User Program (HUP) is one of the best bargains around, and participating through this offer will assure that you have “legal” copies of the software. Many—and soon all—computers on campus will be “outfitted” with the most recent versions of Office; don’t let your home system be left behind. The software is available for both PC and Mac platforms.
To access the Microsoft HUP website, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://hup.microsoft.com/
2. Select the country to which you wish your order to be shipped, and then choose the language forviewing the order website (if requested).
3. In collaboration with the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP), current CLU faculty, staff, and administrators may acquire a copy of Microsoft Office 2013 (PC) or 2011 (Mac) for use on their home computers. Simply follow the directions below and work directly through Microsoft to get your own copy of Office for $9.95. Note: a DVD along with the software download is available for an additional $12.
4. Enter your CLU (firstname.lastname@example.org) email address and insert the following program code (Please Contact Cal Lutheran Help Desk for Code at 805-493-3698).
(Note: this program code is assigned to CLU for the sole use of accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside of our organization.)
5. An email with further directions will be sent to the email address provided. If you choose the download option, you can start the download immediately.
6. If the DVD option is selected, the product will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping and handling costs should the disks be ordered.
· Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (PC) suite includes Outlook, Publisher, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, OneNote, SharePoint Workspace, and InfoPath.
· Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011.
· The program code cannot be shared with anyone who is not a CLU employee (requires a valid CLU email address, one copy per employee).
· Microsoft Rule - You may use this software only while you remain employed by your current employer and while your license has active Software Assurance coverage.