- If you are a new user you must create an account
a.) Click here Wolfram User Portal and click “Create Account”
b.) Fill out the form using your CLU e-mail address and click “Create Wolfram ID”
c.) Check your CLU e-mail and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- You must now request the download and key
a.) Log back in by clicking here, Wolfram User Portal, using your CLU e-mail address and password. Fill out the form to request an Activation Key.
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your CLU e-mail Address
- Under Select a product, select Mathematica for Sites 9.0.1 (Single Machine)
- Under Select a platform, it will default to All.
You will receive a message and an e-mail that your activation key has been created. Please note that your request will still need to be approved by the ISS Administrator. If you do not receive an e-mail with approval, please contact the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698. Once approved you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Note: you do not have to wait to receive approval from the system administrator to continue with the download process.
b.) Click on the "Product Summary Page" link to access your license.
c.) Click on "Get Downloads" and then select "Download" next to your operating system.
d.) Click on Start Download to begin the downloading process
- You should see the Mathematica Setup screen pop-up. Follow the prompts for each screen. Once you have completed the setup, click on the Finish button.
- Search for the Mathematica program and run it. You will be asked for the Activation Key, which you can find it in your e-mail. Click Activate to proceed.
- Check off the box to accept the terms of the agreement and click Ok
- You may now run the Mathematica program for use. For additional information about Mathematica please contact the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698 or log on to Wolfram site at http://www.wolfram.com/support/.
If you have any questions or need to assistance, please contact the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.