On-Campus MBA Option
This specialized MBA in Financial Planning prepares students to serve their future clients by integrating formal education, research and analysis with experience and ethics. Challenging courses focus on students' personal and professional long-term success, and give students the key advantage of preparation for the CFP® Certification Examination.
The courses are offered year round in four 11-week terms. The MBA-FP requires students to successfully complete 16 courses totaling 48 credits (3 credits per course). A capstone course is included in the eight general MBA courses and eight financial planning courses. For course descriptions click here.
Benefits of the Program
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Eligibility to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination
- Keep pace with growing market demand and stay ahead in an increasingly complex career field
- Accelerated course format; flexible and convenient schedule
- Especially suitable for busy financial professionals
- Access to a dedicated financial planning online library
For further information, please contact Financial Planning Project Manager Cindy Grether at (888) 372-4155 or e-mail: email@example.com