There are over 4,000 colleges and universities in the United States, but a universal ranking system does not exist in the U.S. However, one of the most popular rankings is published by "US News & World Report" in which CLU has consistently ranked in the Top Tier of its appropriate category (Master's Granting Universities in the Western United States) and is currently ranked in the Top 20.
- A complete MBA from a highly-ranked university in as few as 12 months of accelerated study
- Students may take longer, if they wish – 15, 18, 21, or 24 months
- 4 entry points per year
- Work experience is not required for international students
- Possibility to waive the GMAT
- Conditional admission and TOEFL waiver possible with entry into an approved English language program
- 15 course, 45 credit program that includes 12 core and 3 elective courses
- Ability to select a general or specialized MBA in:
- Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, IT Management, Management & Organizational Behavior, Marketing, or Nonprofit & Social Enterprise
- Small classes that include international and domestic students
- Outstanding faculty with excellent academic and professional credentials
- Spectacular Southern California campus on a 200+ acre (100+ hectare) park-like setting that is proximate to outstanding professional, cultural, and recreational opportunities
- Recognized as "An exceptional value in U.S. graduate business education"
Conditional Admission Available
CLU grants conditional admission to applicants who complete an approved English language program in the U.S. and will qualify for a TOEFL waiver. A very popular language program is located on the CLU campus. With 4 entry points per year into the MBA program at CLU, conditional admission is an attractive option for international students.
The School of Management at CLU is home to a distinguished international faculty who are broadly experienced in a wide array of global private- and public-sector professional environments. The faculty maintain close and practical contact with business, industry, and government.
All graduate faculty have earned advanced educational degrees from highly-regarded international institutions of higher learning, and over 90% of CLU full-time faculty are doctorally qualified.