You will complete three foundation courses (nine credits) to be taken first. Taught by business and technology instructors, these courses provide the foundation for the overall program.
- BUS 567 Behavioral Science for Management
- BUS 581 Management Concepts for Information Technology
- IST/BUS 586 Information Systems and Business Strategy
You will select four of the following IST core courses (12 credits) for program completion.
- IST 503 Project and Change Management
- IST/BUS 532 Distributed Systems and Applications
- IST/BUS 534 Relational Technology
- IST/BUS 535 Information Security Management
- IST/BUS 583 Business Systems Development
- IST 570 Emerging Technologies and Issues
- IST/BUS 584 Data Communications and Networking
Business Core Requirements
Select two additional business courses (six credits) from across the MBA non-technical program offerings.
You may select three elective courses (nine credits) from other IST course offerings, as well as graduate courses from MBA, MPPA or Computer Science.
- IST 599 Integrated Project
- IST 501 BioInformatics
- IST 502 IT Infrastructure
- IST/BUS 587 Management Concepts for e-Business
- IST 582 Fundamentals of Web Development