Guidelines for Registration
- Research the schedule for classes being offered next semester through WebAdvisor or Student Planning.
- Arrange to meet with your faculty advisor. In order to be able to register for classes, your advisor needs to clear you on web advisor (each semester).
- Clear any holds placed on your records by Financial Aid, Student Accounts (Business Office), Telecommunications, the Library, Campus Safety & Security, Health Services, Student Life or the Registrar's Office.
- If you plan to register for Independent Study, Tutorial or an Internship, fill out the necessary forms. Independent Study and Tutorial forms are available at the Registrar's Office and Internship forms are available at the Career Center. All forms must be signed by the appropriate persons and approved by the Registrar's Office prior to registration. If submitted after the last day to add the signature of the Dean is required.
- At your scheduled web appointment time, register on web advisor. You may register at your appointment time of after. If you account difficulties with web registration you may come to the Academic Services Office at 3259 Pioneer Avenueduring normal business hours and after your appointment time.
Advance Registration Schedule:
Registration is by appointment only. You will receive your appointment time by CLU e-mail. If you do not receive any information, contact the Registrar's Office at 493-3105.
If you are not able to register on web advisor at your appointed time, you may register any time after your assigned appointment time. You will not be allowed to register before your assigned time.
Non-Degree Seeking Students:
"Non-Degree Seeking Students" are those who do not plan to obtain a degree from Cal Lutheran. Students may not complete more than 12 semester credits at CLU. Non-Degree Seeking Students can register, in person, at the Registrar's Office after Advanced Registration is over.
New Students: New students will receive an information packet with detailed information regarding registration from the Admission's Office. New students, who need to register, please contact the Center for Student Success (805 493-3260) to schedule your appointment time.
Confirmation for all pre-registered students:
Students who have pre-registered - Confirm your registration:
Look for information via CLU e-mail regarding confirmation.