Guidelines for Registration
- Pick up registration forms at the Registrars Office, the Center for Student Success or from your faculty advisor. The Center for Student Success (CSS) is located in the Peterson Administration Building across from the Registrar's Office.
- Arrange to meet with your faculty advisor. In order to be able to register for classes, your advisor needs to clear you on web advisor (each semester).
- Clear any holds placed on your records by Financial Aid, Student Accounts (Business Office), Telecommunications, the Library, Campus Safety & Security, Health Services, Student Life or the Registrar's Office.
- If you plan to register for Independent Study or an Internship, fill out the necessary forms. Independent Study forms are available at the Registrar's Office and Internship forms are available at the Career Center. All forms must be signed by the appropriate persons and approved by the Registrar's Office prior to registration.
- At your scheduled appointment time, register on web advisor. You may register in person at the Registrars Office after your scheduled appointment time and during our normal office hours.
Advance Registration Schedule:
Registration is by appointment only. You will receive your appointment time by CLU e-mail. If you do not receive any information, contact the Registrar's Office at 493-3105.
If you are not able to register on web advisor at your appointed time, you may register any time after your assigned appointment time. You will not be allowed to register before your assigned time.
Non-Degree Seeking Students:
"Non-Degree Seeking Students" are those who do not plan to obtain a degree from CLU and who are approved by the CLU Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Students may not complete more than 12 semester credits at CLU. Non-Degree Seeking Students can register, in person, at the Registrar's Office after Advanced Registration is over.
New Students: New students will receive an information packet with detailed information regarding registration from the Admission's Office. New students, who need to register, please contact the Center for Student Success (805 493-3260) to schedule your appointment time.
Confirmation for all pre-registered students:
Students who have pre-registered - Confirm your registration:
Look for information via CLU e-mail regarding confirmation.