Cal Lutheran MBA in Financial Planning On-Campus
This specialized Cal Lutheran MBA in Financial Planning prepares students to serve their future clients by integrating formal education, research and analysis with experience and ethics.
The challening MBA course load focuses on students’ personal and professional long-term success, and gives students the key advantage of preparation for the CFP® Certification Examination.
Courses are offered year round in four 11-week terms. The MBA-FP requires students to successfully complete 16 courses totaling 48 credits (3 credits per course). A capstone course is included in the eight general MBA courses and eight financial planning courses. For course descriptions click here.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Eligibility to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination
- Keep pace with growing market demand and stay ahead in an increasingly complex career field
- Study financial planning in an accelerated course format; flexible and convenient schedule
- Especially suitable for busy financial professionals
- Access to a dedicated financial planning online library
In addition, while on campus, Cal Lutheran students can take part in the vibrant campus community including the many on campus clubs and organizations, the Forrest Fitness Center, intramural sporting events, student leadership, and intercollegiate athletic competition.
For further information about earning a Cal Lutheran MBA, please contact Financial Planning Project Manager Cindy Grether at (888) 372-4155 or e-mail: email@example.com