Online MBA in Financial Planning
|Graduate scholarship opportunities|
|A Real Campus – Your commencement in California!|
|Classes are flexible and easily accommodate working professionals|
|Virtual live classrooms and interactive video game based learning systems|
|Best online Financial Planning Library|
|Professional development webinars|
|Globally located and renowned executive faculty|
|Super attentive faculty|
|Real people as virtual tutors|
|Technical Support provided 24/7|
Curricula and rigorous coursework reflect a multidisciplinary approach to this specialized MBA that prepares students to serve their future clients by integrating online financial planning courses, research and analysis, with experience and ethics. Challenging courses focus on students’ personal and professional long-term success, and give students the key advantage of preparation for the CFP Certification Examination.
The online Financial Planning courses and MBA courses are offered year round in five 8-week terms. For busy professionals seeking to advance their careers through the acquisition of knowledge, a credential or degree, the online program is ideal in terms of convenience and scheduling flexibility. The accelerated format of the program allows a student to complete the program in less than two years if desired.
The MBA degree in Financial Planning requires students to attend a program comprised of 16 courses totaling 48 credits: eight MBA general courses, followed by eight MBA financial planning courses, including a capstone course. The capstone course must be taken as the last course in the program.
- Students become eligible to sit for the CFP® certification examination
- MBA in Financial Planning increases the possibilities of attracting more high net worth clients
- All 16 courses have a financial services focus and dedication
- Classes are structured, but flexible and easily accommodate busy working professionals
- Professors and tutors are accessible and take a personal interest in student success
- Courses are taught by a dedicated faculty including tenured faculty who are experts in their field
- The accelerated format allows students to complete the program in one and a half years or less