California Lutheran University’s student-run, web-based radio station, iCLU Radio, serves as an experiential learning laboratory for students interested in pursuing broadcasting and media careers, a channel for creative and intellectual expression, and a communications outlet that serves the campus and surrounding communities. iCLU Radio embraces the many voices of our campus community and seeks broad participation from our diverse student body.
- iCLU Radio Online
- Hosting, public service announcements, internships: (951) 377-7943.
- Email: email@example.com
Nancy Rodriguez, Adviser
- Programming Director Ashley Aaland
- Assistant Programming Director Katherine McConnell
- Music Coordinator Maddie Spear
- Promotions Coordinator Alec Sebastian James
- Promotions Coordinator Clarissa Campos
- Promotions Coordinator Andrew Atakpo