California Lutheran University’s student-run, web-based radio station, iCLU Radio, serves as an experiential learning laboratory for students interested in pursuing broadcasting and media careers, a channel for creative and intellectual expression, and a communications outlet that serves the campus and surrounding communities. iCLU Radio embraces the many voices of our campus community and seeks broad participation from our diverse student body.
- iCLU Radio Online
- Hosting, public service announcements, internships: (951) 377-7943.
- Email: email@example.com
Nancy Rodriguez, Adviser
- General Manager Kat McConnell
- Programming/Music Coordinator Kassidy Hansen
- Programming/Music Coordinator Disa Defrese
- Promotions Coordinator Dominique Baxter
- Promotions Coordinator Kyle Dzurko
- Promotions Coordinator Keir Chapman