For the first week of each semester:
- Finalize payment of your student account by either paying in full or enrolling in an automatic monthly payment plan.
- Submit your completed Payment Contract to the Business Office.
- If both of the above are not done by the financial clearance date your courses may be canceled.
- Confirm your registration with the Registrar's office.
- Submit all required documentation to your financial aid counselor.
- All students receiving Stafford Loans for the first time at CLU must complete student loan entrance counseling. The proceeds are applied to the student account at the beginning of each semester or when the loan is funded.
- For loan and verification deadlines, please visit the Financial Aid website
- All residential students must check-in with the hall staff and pick up keys during designated hours.
- Meal plan changes must be made with Residence Life two weeks prior to moving on campus.
- Housing contracts are for the full academic year.
- All full-time undergraduate students are required to reside on campus through their junior year at CLU.
For more details call (805) 493-3302, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit: