Rules & Regulations
- One member of each gender must be on court at all times
- Can have a maximum number of 5 players per roster.
- One Ro-Sham-Bo will be done by captains to determine possession.
- Substitutions can be done anytime during the game as long as play has stopped.
- Play to 21 by 1’s and 2’s
- Must clear every shot to 3-pt arc (even air balls), steals, blocks, turnovers.
- All blocks are legal
- Fouls and violations (double-dribble, traveling, etc.) are called by offense or defense. If a ruling can’t be decided, the offensive player will shoot for ball (with a make the offense gets ball; a miss the defense gets ball).
- Ball changes possession after every basket (Not make it/take it)
- IM Officials will oversee one game at a time, and may be requested upon by a team to referee a particular game
- Must win by 2 points
- No shooting fouls, check-in at top of key after every foul