Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
- Capture the Flag Tournament has been Canceled. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Intramural Sports Rosters (all sports) must be set and completed by March 9th. (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to add or subtract players from rosters)
- Team fee due ($30 per team)
- Team Colors are picked
- Rules and Regulations of all sports
- Spring Semester Leagues
- Dodgeball - Monday Nights
- Volleyball - Tuesday Nights
- 5 on 5 Basketball- Wednesday Nights
- Outdoor Soccer - Sunday Afternoon
- Spring Tournaments - 2014
- Flag Football Tournament - February 22nd, 2014 (Captains Meeting on Feb. 5th at 6pm in GSFC 253)
- Capture the Flag Tournament - Saturday May 3rd (11am - 4pm)
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)