Intramural Sports - Who we are!
The Intramural Sports program at California Lutheran University is designed to combine physical, social, and recreational well-being by offering a diverse program of sports, leagues, and activities. Through the Intramural Sports program, we encourage the participation of sports along with fellowship and healthy competition. Students, faculty, and staff come together and enjoy the experience of good competition, sportsmanship, physical activity, and healthy active lifestyles fostered through CLU's IM program.
- Fall Semester Leagues
- Indoor Soccer - Monday Nights
- Flag Football - Sunday Afternoons
- Spring Tournaments - 2014
- Sandblast Beach Volleyball - Saturday September 13th
- 3 on 3 Basketball - Saturday October 11th
- Cosmic Dodgeball - Wednesday Nights October 8th-29th
- IMPORTANT: NEW POLICIES!
- Individual Registration- every participating tournament or league player must complete individual registration online to be eligible to play in their respective sport! (For Tournaments - Students must complete separate individual registration for each tournament, For League Sports - students only need to complete one individual registration with all sports they plan on playing selected)