These are the steps you will need to take to apply to Cal Lutheran and use your VA Benefits. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Apply for benefits or submit a change of program form (22-1995) at VA.gov
- Complete your Cal Lutheran application for admission.
- Send transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended, including your JST.
- Complete the FAFSA
After you have been admitted:
- Turn in the following to the Veterans Coordinator
- Certificate of Eligibility, Transfer of Entitlement Letter or 1905